Friday, June 16, 2023

Oran kåti

Oran kåti sa ti apman para un hanao- It's crying time because soon you're leaving

Desde chago hu ripara i mata-mu- From afar I saw it in your eyes

Hu tungo ha nai un gotte hu gi kannai-hu- I know from the way you hold my hand

Ya ti apman duru siempre kumati- And soon I'll be crying

Ilek-mu na bai hu na'metgot i kurason-hu- You said to make my heart strong

I lago-hu tutuhu gi fasu-hu- The tears start falling on my face

Lao metgot i guinaiya-ku nu hågu mientras lå'la'la ha' yu' gi hilo tåno'- But my love is strong for you while I live on this earth 

Now they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder

And the tears are ways to make love grow

But my love for you could never grow stronger if I live to be a 100 years old.

Oh it's crying time again you're gonna leave me

I can see the far look in your eyes

I can tell by the way you hold me darling

That it won't be long before it's crying time 



No comments: